WHAT IS THE wrnch ENGINE?
The wrnch Engine is a computer vision server that has been trained to reproduce the capability of human vision. The wrnch Engine enables software developers to give their applications the ability to see and understand human motion, shape, and intent.
Developers can create applications that call the wrnch Engine to:
- Capture human motion in videos recorded by any camera
- Estimate human pose and motion by tracking skeletal joints
- Reconstruct human shape digitally as 3D characters or 2D skeletons
- Recognize gestures to infer human intent or behavior
- Deliver an engaging experience with real-time, human interaction.
Once developed, these interactive applications can be deployed on personal computers, mobile devices, embedded in machines, or in the cloud. These visually aware applications can be used to help people remain safe, improve health, perform better and have more fun.Learn more about the wrnch Engine